Are you awesome at helping others conquer their challenges? Then we want you to join our team as a Tough Mudder Volunteer. Our Volunteers are called Mudder MVPs (Most Valuable Players) because they are the driving force behind our team on event day.
As the premier obstacle course in the world, we have something for everyone who wants to volunteer, from being the first to greet thousands of Mudders, cheering them on as they jump into a dumpster full of ice or putting those hard-earned headbands on Mudders. Whatever you do as a Mudder MVP, you’ll be at the heart of it all, creating life-changing experiences for everyone – including yourself.
This is one of the best ways to find out more about Tough Mudder, support your friends or family and earn an amazing discount to take to the course yourself and redefine your year.
Join up now
- Discounted participant entry – up to 90% off your ticket
- 20% off merchandise at the event and online
- Free Tough Mudder MVP t-shirt and gear
- Breakfast and/or lunch depending on your shift
- Opportunity to support Mudders as they complete Probably the
- Toughest Event on the Planet®
- One free beer (local age restrictions apply, even at Tough Mudder)
- Free parking during your volunteer shift
- Discounted camping (where available)
To join the team as an MVP, you must meet the following requirements:
- 18 years of age or older. 16 and 17 year olds can volunteer with adult supervision but they must have a waiver signed by a legal guardian
- Attend the entirety of your shift which may include a pre-event orientation session. Our MVPs play a critical role at our events. If you don’t show up, arrive late, leave early, or don’t understand your role, it affects the event experience of thousands of Mudders
- Complete your ‘Get Prepped’ modules and quiz and thoroughly read the information we share with you about your shift